• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

flash player 9

New Here ,
Sep 16, 2017 Sep 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am required to carry out an online induction although it has requested I need flash player 9, I cannot find how to download this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 17, 2017 Sep 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

You can get previous Flash player versions from Archived Adobe Flash Player versions

It's highly recommended to use the most recent version of Flash Player (currently 27.0.0.130).  In addition to features and bug fixes, each new release contains security fixes. 

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 18, 2017 Sep 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

It's highly doubtful you need Flash Player 9 to view your content.  Depending on your operating system and browser, you may already have Flash installed, but it needs to be enabled.  Please provide the following information:

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 18, 2017 Sep 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Well I went online to carry out an induction although it came up stating I needed flash player 9, I have the updated version.

I am using windows 7

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 19, 2017 Sep 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Unfortunately, you're reply doesn't provide much information to go on.  Please provide the previously requested information:

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines