Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player and BeatLab.com

New Here ,
Oct 12, 2018 Oct 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am trying to use BeatLab.com with my students. It has worked fine in the past. Now, it stays on "loading sounds..." for several minutes and never opens. I have the latest version of Flash Player, I have tried by Firefox and Safari, and all permissions are allowed on the site. Could this be an issue with Flash or with the BeatLab.com site itself?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 15, 2018 Oct 15, 2018

Please do not post the same issue to multiple discussion topics.  It's not going to result in a quicker answer, and will result in people replying to the same issue in multiple locations, which causes confusion.

I have replied to your post at receiving update notifications every hour , but since you posted multiple times with different comments it appeas that your true issue is at Flash installer freaking out since Mojave update - flash not working properly​, not what's described here nor at receiving update notifications every hour

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advisor ,
Oct 12, 2018 Oct 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Flash environment is constantly improving the real time engine so it sounds that the code of this website is no longer working well anymore. You should contact them and btw link them to this thread so the Adobe team would be glad to help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 13, 2018 Oct 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had this same problem in Safari and Firefox since the last Flash update and the update to Mac OS Mojave, with a small camera feed switching app. The problem seems to lie with Flash's communication with Mojave and possibly due to the change from Open GL to Metal. I would ask the developer if they built BeatLab on Open GL and if so this could be the problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 15, 2018 Oct 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please do not post the same issue to multiple discussion topics.  It's not going to result in a quicker answer, and will result in people replying to the same issue in multiple locations, which causes confusion.

I have replied to your post at receiving update notifications every hour , but since you posted multiple times with different comments it appeas that your true issue is at Flash installer freaking out since Mojave update - flash not working properly​, not what's described here nor at receiving update notifications every hour

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines