Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player browsers

New Here ,
Dec 26, 2020 Dec 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello,

I use a browser called UR.  That's all I know about it.  It's not listed as an Adobe supported browser for the Flash Player EOL.  If I uninstall Flash Player (as advised), will I need to switch browsers....something I'd rather not do?  Firefox and Chrome kept crashing and Opera  prevented me from using Paypal.  This is why I switched.  Thank you.

TOPICS
Browser

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 26, 2020 Dec 26, 2020

I don't think it matters a hill of beans which browser you use.  Flash is dead.  Flash Player will be deactivated soon regardless of whether or not you uninstall it.  So use whichever browser works best for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 26, 2020 Dec 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think it matters a hill of beans which browser you use.  Flash is dead.  Flash Player will be deactivated soon regardless of whether or not you uninstall it.  So use whichever browser works best for you.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 30, 2020 Dec 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Flash is breaking itself in all browsers on purpose. There are solutions though. Just dont rely on adobe to play swfs. Tell the sites you like about ruffle.rs

Check out the link please. https://community.adobe.com/t5/flash-player/psa-playing-flash-after-2020/td-p/11716613

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines