Copied

I am running;

YOUR SYSTEM INFORMATION
Your Flash Version

Your browser name

Google Chrome (PPAPI)

Your Operating System (OS)

Windows (Window 10)

Google Chrome Version 60.0.3112.78 (Official Build) (64-bit)    

OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home

Version 10.0.15063 Build 15063

Other OS Description Not Available

OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation

System Name DESKTOP-GFR3T3E

System Manufacturer Notebook

System Model P65xHP

System Type x64-based PC

System SKU Not Applicable

Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz, 2801 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)

I am having issues when running video off MLB.com, only in their condensed games links/format.  Today's Streaming Baseball Game | MLB.com

For example 7/30/17 CG: HOU@DET | MLB.com

When I am watching these condensed games, and the above is just one example, the arrow of the player will run along the bottom of the screen and then at certain stages it will stop and start, or it will stop for seconds or more and then start again. This does not happen on any other videos that I watch, e'g. YouTube, Facebook, news sites, Twitter etc. nor does it stop and start when I watch MLB games live. I am unaware of what format of coding MLB uses for these condensed games, however they changed the format since 24 July 2017 and since then I have encountered these issues. I have asked MLB about it but they don't appear to be able to tell me too much or help me, only that they confirmed to me that they changed the format which is what I kept suggesting to them. They have suggested I use different browsers, eg Edge or Opera, which I have done, and the problem still persisted. I asked them why I could watch games live without issue and then when it came to the condensed games I had issues and they could not provide a resolution.

I also searched around to try and resolve this issue and one instruction was to use the following setting on Chrome

Prefer HTML over Flash Mac, Windows, Linux, Chrome OS

Prefer HTML content by hiding Flash from the list of plugins.

This did not resolve the issue.

Any other advice or input would be appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 31, 2017 Jul 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try the forum for Flash Player.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jul 31, 2017 Jul 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No, it hasn't helped.

[Here is the list of all Adobe forums... https://forums.adobe.com/welcome]

[Moved from Comments forum to specific Program forum... Mod]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines