• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player Compatibility with OSX High Sierra ?

New Here ,
Sep 28, 2017 Sep 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello I have MacBook Pro - high Sierra 10.13. I just brought a few weeks ago and I need to download flash player for streaming content.

however on the adobe website the software is only available for up to the  10.12 Mac software.

When will the new version for Mac high Sierra be available for download?

Please Kindly advise.

thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 29, 2017 Sep 29, 2017

Hi,

Flash Player is compatible with macOS 10.13 High Sierra.  The download page just needs to be updated to indicate such.  Please go to https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/otherversions.  In step 1 select 'Mac OS X 10.6 - 10.2'.  In step 2 select the browser you wish to install Flash Player for.  Note that there may be third party offers on the page and some ad-blockers have been known to block the third party offer.  When ready to download, click 'Download Now' button to save the installer to you

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 29, 2017 Sep 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Flash Player is compatible with macOS 10.13 High Sierra.  The download page just needs to be updated to indicate such.  Please go to https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/otherversions.  In step 1 select 'Mac OS X 10.6 - 10.2'.  In step 2 select the browser you wish to install Flash Player for.  Note that there may be third party offers on the page and some ad-blockers have been known to block the third party offer.  When ready to download, click 'Download Now' button to save the installer to your system.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 29, 2017 Sep 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you I will give this ago.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 30, 2017 Sep 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

adobe flash player n est pas compatible avec le nouveau Mac os high sierra  et on me demande de le mettre a jour pour  jouer a farmville 2 sur Facebook etc ... comment je fais ( safari et chrome meme probleme )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 02, 2017 Oct 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Flash Player is compatible with macOS High Sierra.  Please be more specific in describing the issue you are encountering.

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sur chrome jai beau autoriser flash player sa reste pareil ( je vous envois

les captures d écran ) on me demande a chaque fois d autoriser flash

player or il est déjà accepter

2017-10-02 16:28 GMT+02:00 m_vargas <forums_noreply@adobe.com>:

Flash Player Compatibility with OSX High Sierra ? created by m_vargas

<https://forums.adobe.com/people/m_vargas> in Installing Flash Player - View

the full discussion <https://forums.adobe.com/message/9861027#9861027>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are no screenshots attached.  Forums software does not accept email attachments.  Please log onto forums.adobe.com to post screenshots.

For issues with Flash Player in Chrome see Use or fix Flash audio & video - Computer - Google Chrome Help

If you continue to experience issues with Flash Player in Chrome, contact Google as it is their browser that is blocking Flash Player.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 03, 2017 Oct 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Capture d’écran 2017-10-03 à 14.31.26.png

malgré les manip a faire jai toujours le message en haut en encadré jaune que faire ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From your screenshot, and my testing, it appears Flash is enabled for you:

Not sure why the plugin blocked icon is displaying in the address field, nor the message at the top of the screen (in yellow background), but Flash is enabled.  If you 'click here' link you'll be taken to http://zyngablog.typepad.com/farmville_2/2016/12/browser-support-chrome-version-55.html which has instructions for enablign Flash in Chrome.  When I first wen tto the game, Flash was blcoked.  I then followed the instructions at http://zyngablog.typepad.com/farmville_2/2016/12/browser-support-chrome-version-55.html to enable Flash and it worked (after reloading the browser).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

mon PC ici :

Capture d’écran 2017-10-03 à 17.08.53.png

ci dessous les manipulations quon ma dit de faire et que jai fait : Capture d’écran 2017-10-03 à 17.09.53.png

Capture d’écran 2017-10-03 à 17.09.30.png

Capture d’écran 2017-10-03 à 17.16.12.png

mon écran une fois l actualisation de page :

Capture d’écran 2017-10-03 à 17.17.43.png

il y a toujours le message concernant flash player

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

il y a toujours le message concernant flash player

This appears to be a static message, displaying even when Flash is enabled.  It shows for me after I enable Flash Player, following the instructions at http://zyngablog.typepad.com/farmville_2/2016/12/browser-support-chrome-version-55.html  and was able to play the game, even though the message continued to display.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 25, 2017 Oct 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I contacted Apple who confirmed that my mac and its software are up to date even adobe and that the concern came from home because I have the screen that jumps on opera in addition to the yellow band

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please file a bug at https://tracker.adobe.com.  Include the following:

• Direct link to content exhibiting the 'screen jump' behaviour
  • Detailed description of the behaviour
  • steps to reproduce the behaviour
  • Operating system, including version
  • browser(s), including version

Thank you.

Again, the yellow band is static content put there by the content developer (zynga).  You would need to contact them about this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when i play on facebook with opera ( update done)

macbook air 10.13

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 03, 2018 Jan 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This discussion topic has been hijacked and the original issue reported was marked 'resolved'.  As such, locking this topic.  If you have issues with Flash Player, please start a new discussion topic and provide the following information:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines