• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player Connection Effor

New Here ,
Feb 15, 2019 Feb 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I received a notice that my Adobe Flash player needed to be updated. I have tried numerous time to do the update and each time I get a message that there is a connection error.

I am using Windows 10 and FireFox as my web browser.

I have tried several suggestions found on the internet, but none of them have resolved my problem.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 15, 2019 Feb 15, 2019

Are you by chance using a VPN service?  Sometimes VPN network traffic is slower, and this results in a connection time out.

Please upload the Adobe_ADM.log and Adobe_GDE.log files, saved at ~/Library/Logs/Adobe_ADMLogs to cloud.acrobat.com (see How to share a file using Adobe Document Cloud​), or some other file sharing service of your choice that doesn't require user account to access.  Post the link to the uploaded files in your reply.

As an alternative, you can try the offline installer, posted

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 15, 2019 Feb 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you by chance using a VPN service?  Sometimes VPN network traffic is slower, and this results in a connection time out.

Please upload the Adobe_ADM.log and Adobe_GDE.log files, saved at ~/Library/Logs/Adobe_ADMLogs to cloud.acrobat.com (see How to share a file using Adobe Document Cloud​), or some other file sharing service of your choice that doesn't require user account to access.  Post the link to the uploaded files in your reply.

As an alternative, you can try the offline installer, posted at the bottom of the Uninstall Flash Player for Mac OS page, in the 'Still having problems' section.

Please do upload the log files so that we can investigate further.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 16, 2019 Feb 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maria:I do use a VPN and have tried to do the install without using it. That worked. You solved my problem Thank you,MarkSent from my Galaxy Tab® S2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 19, 2019 Feb 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome.  Glad you were able to resolve the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines