Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player consistently lagging with specific website

New Here ,
May 05, 2018 May 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have tried everything that I can thing about in order to have www.fujitv.live play decently (they use flash as video plug-in), but it will consistently lag when on my laptop.

These are my specs :

Lenovo Z50-75

8GB Ram

AMD Radeon 6

(will update them as soon as I can)

I am streaming videos from FujiTV, but they keep lagging. I have updated flash player, I have enabled hardware acceleration, I have used both Chrome, Firefox, and IE, but the video keeps lagging. I optimized my laptop performance to "Maximum performance", made sure all graphic card drivers were up to date, and I was (obviously) connected to 5G Wi-Fi.

On my phone the video streams completely fine and in high resolution.

I have no idea what else I should be doing.

Thanks for the help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 09, 2018 May 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's a really excellent explanation of the problem:

https://www.google.com/get/videoqualityreport/#how_video_gets_to_you

If you're streaming from your phone over the cellular network and not your home WiFi, your traffic might be taking a less congested route to the servers at Fuji TV, or the servers that handle the streams for phones have lower load and/or are sending lower bandwidth streams.

There's not a lot we can do for you here.  You can try disabling hardware acceleration to rule out the possibility that this is a problem with your graphics drivers, but this is almost always a network issue.  Serving video is hard, and there are a lot of possible failure points.

Instructions on disabling hardware acceleration can be found here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/video-playback-issues.html

If you're still stuck, I'd recommend starting a conversation with the content provider.  They're in the best position to troubleshoot this.  It may be beyond their control as well, but give them an idea of how they need to invest in order to improve the service.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 10, 2018 May 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Probably you can contact support@fujitv.live to ask for the help. I bought their service and use it on my iPad. Before the subscription, I met some compatibility problem and email to FUJITV support. They provided the assistance in time. I love their service and after-sale support.

Good luck for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines