Flash Player Crashes on Every Website Embed with Video or Games

New Here ,
Sep 12, 2017 Sep 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

I am using flash player of version 26.0.0.151 & it was working fine but from last 7 days it is having a issue. Whenever i visit website which is of games or like video embedded websites like miniclips.com​, addictiongames.com, saiwire.com  then it first asks me to run the flash player then it crashes. I reinstall it but it's having the same issue. Please do the needful ASAP.

Neerja Jain

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 12, 2017 Sep 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Can you check with latest version of Flash Player(27.0.0.130) if the issue is getting reproduced.

Thanks!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 18, 2017 Sep 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the reply ridhi & please tell me one thing that should i update the previous one version or like from the new step, Get the latest one & install the same. Please do the needful..

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines