• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player crashes when running Farmville 2

New Here ,
Dec 24, 2018 Dec 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use google to play FarmVille 2 on Facebook an I have windows7 an I have updated an uninstalled an reinstalled shockwave player an nothing helps it still crashes an it makes me reload the game

Message was edited by: Jeromie Clark - Updated the title to more accurately capture the issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 04, 2019 Jan 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Farmville 2 is to our knowledge, the most complex and resource intensive piece of Flash content in common use.  It takes a large amount of memory to run -- way more than most other content.  It's not abnormal to see Farmville consuming 1-2GB of memory, particularly on a large farm.

On many systems -- particularly systems with 32-bit operating systems or browsers, this means that you're running pretty close to the 2GB per-process memory limit.  A 64-bit operating system and browser effectively doesn't have a per-process addressable memory limit (it technically does, but it's absurdly large). 

If you're using IE (which is typically 32-bit, unless you've taken pains to run the 64-bit version) or 32-bit Firefox, you might try 64-bit Firefox or Chrome instead.  If you've got a lot of open tabs, try closing everything but Farmville.  Also, "when in doubt, reboot" is always solid advice.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines