• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

flash player disbled

New Here ,
Apr 18, 2020 Apr 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I receive the message that flash is installed but disabled.  I followed the flash player help page but do not see the clouds floating in the animation.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 20, 2020 Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To provide assistance, please provide the following:

• operating system, including version
  • browser, including version
  • direct link to content that is not working

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue. Can you please help me as well? I am using Microsoft 2019, Edge 44 and it says Microsoft Edge 18. something. This is the link, however it is protected, as it is a secure through my job so when I copy paste the link it says that it is invalid and that it was removed. It is through tms.va.gov

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To troubleshoot Flash in Edge, see:

The browser's disable Flash by default and prompt the user to allow Flash if they detect the content requires Flash using the content's Flash detection scripts. Flash Player itself isn't involved in this step - it's strictly between the browser and the content.

If the browser determines the content requires Flash, it prompts the user to Allow Flash.  If the browser can't determine the content requires Flash, it won't propt to allow Flash.  This usually indicates an issue with the content.  I recommend contacting the appropriate person within your work for assistance with the internal website.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines