• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player Distribution License

New Here ,
Dec 27, 2017 Dec 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to obtain the offline installer for Flash Player 28 or the newest full release.  I have applied for the Distribution License multiple times and have not received any emails regarding the download.  I have access to all of the possible email/spam systems and cannot see anything getting caught due to network security.  Please send me the direct download links for Flash Player.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nobody in an open forum can help with a license, but this link may help Adobe - Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Distribution

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was told by Adobe Support via a chat session I had a while back to consult the forums.  I appreciate the reply, but I am looking for the offline installers for the newest release of Flash Player not Reader DC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Installing Flash Player​

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 02, 2018 Jan 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI brycec20508208

Please private message me the Adobe ID/ email address you used to apply for the distribution license and I'll follow-up with the licensing team.  To send a private message, click on my user_name link and then on the 'Message' button link.  For reference, please include a link to this discussion topic.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 03, 2018 Jan 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bryce,

I am having the exact same issue... The MSI's used to be available upon the Developer Page along with the Archived version releases, but are no longer there.  Can anyone from Adobe support answer to why??  I am also a SCCM Analyst trying to deploy version 28 to our end users with no way of getting the _win, _winax, and _winpep MSI's anymore.  This would give us the Chrome, IE, and Firefox support for those browsers.  Someone Please help!!!

Thanks,

Robert

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 03, 2018 Jan 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines