• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player Distribution Signup Help?

New Here ,
Sep 29, 2017 Sep 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A coworker and I both signed up for the flash distribution license, but neither of us received an email to complete the process. Could someone assist us with getting this signup process complete so that we can download the MSI installers?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please private message me the Adobe IDs/email addresses used to request the distribution license and I'll follow-up with the licensing team.  To send a private message, click on my user_name link and then on the 'Message' button link.  For reference, please include a link to this discussion topic.

In the interim, please check your spam folders for an email from noreply@adobe.com containing a signed/encrypted PDF attachment.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 02, 2017 Oct 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's fairly common to see enterprises with perimeter email scanning solutions quarantine those emails before they reach your actual email client.  Generally they'd be available on a web portal for release.  It might be worth a conversation with your email administrator.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I received your PM and will follow-up with the licensing team.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 13, 2017 Oct 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please Help me adobe.com chake the now.google account and facebook or global support in all game and all data .now chake.Think you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 13, 2017 Oct 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm sorry, I don't understand what you're asking for.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines