Flash Player Distribution

New Here ,
Jun 15, 2017 Jun 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When a security update is released, my engineering team has to apply to distribute Flash in order to get the enterprise version. We have an enterprise agreement with Adobe for Standard, Pro and Creative Cloud. This distribution process is long as it may take days for us to get the binaries for the latest releases. This impacts our ability to package and deploy quickly. Is there an enterprise distribution account that can be created so that we can download enterprise related releases immediately?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 15, 2017 Jun 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
When a security update is released, my engineering team has to apply to distribute Flash in order to get the enterprise version.

Flash Player distribution license is valid for one year.  There shouldn't be a need to apply each time a Flash Player version is released.

We have an enterprise agreement with Adobe for Standard, Pro and Creative Cloud. This distribution process is long as it may take days for us to get the binaries for the latest releases.

Flash Player distribution licenses are separate from Acrobat and Creative Cloud distributions.

If you do not have a current Flash Player distribution license, please go to Adobe Flash Player Distribution | Adobe to apply for the distribution license.  Note that a Flash Player distribution license is only associated with one Adobe ID/email address.  If multiple people require access to the download page each individual will need to apply for a distribution license.

If you have a valid distribution license, private message me the Adobe ID/email address used to obtain the license and I'll request the licensing team to resend the distribution license approval email, which contains the link to the distribution page to download the installers from.  To send a private message, click on my user_name link and then on the 'Message' button link.  For reference, include a link to this discussion topic.

--

Maria

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines