Flash Player does not work cause I have version for "wrong location"?

New Here ,
Jan 07, 2019 Jan 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everybody, at the beginning - Computer Dell, Browser Chrome,Win 10..... I experienced really unusual problem. After last update of Adobe Flash Player, it seems it does not work anywhere. Every single site, where I need to use it, says literally: This Adobe Flash player is not compatible with your location. Re-install Adobe Flash Player....

That would be fine. But after I tried several times the problem still occurs. I tried to find some suggestions online - none helped. I tried to reinstall and I choose different location - without any better result. Just to clarify, I am from Czech Republic, owning computer bought in Czech with original system and I currently live in China. So I tried to install Czech Version, install chinese version and even tried to install it from flash.cn ..... Nothing has changed so far. The problem keeps occuring. When I tried to contact Costumer service of Adobe, they said that Customer service is not available for customers who have free programs.

What I mostly use this flash program for are some online easy flash games for my students - I am a teacher.

Thanks for any help 🙂

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 07, 2019 Jan 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to clarify, I am from Czech Republic, owning computer bought in Czech with original system and I currently live in China.

www.flash.cn is the only authorized location to download and install Flash Player in China region.  Please completely uninstall the version installed and then download Flash Player from www.flash.cn

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 08, 2019 Jan 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Also, if you need additional help with the version of Flash Player licensed for use in China, please contact help@flash.cn

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines