flash player doesn't download

New Here ,
Nov 09, 2020 Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been trying to upload a photo in one of the governemnt's website. In order to do it I have to use a photo tool from adobe flash player, I've already downloaded multiple times, and for some reason when I try to look it on on my computer, it shows like it didnt download, and when I try to use the photo tool from the governments website it says that I do not have an app to run it. does anybody know anything else that can be done? I would appreciate it 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct Answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 10, 2020 Nov 10, 2020
All browsers disable Flash Player by default, forcing the user to allow/enable Flash when the browser detects the content requires Flash Player.  If the photo upload process does indeed require Flash, it sounds like the browser is not detecting this and, thus, not prompting you to allow Flash. To troubleshoot further, please provide the following information: Operating System, including version Browse, including version Flash Player version installed (see https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player.html,...

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Nov 09, 2020 Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Flash Player is going away at the end of the year. For most people. For lucky Mac users it has already gone away in the latest Safari, Apple ahead of the curve.

But this may not be Flash at all. Please give us a link to the instruction page from the government web site, that you are trying to follow. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 10, 2020 Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

All browsers disable Flash Player by default, forcing the user to allow/enable Flash when the browser detects the content requires Flash Player.  If the photo upload process does indeed require Flash, it sounds like the browser is not detecting this and, thus, not prompting you to allow Flash.

To troubleshoot further, please provide the following information:

• Operating System, including version
  • Browse, including version
  • Flash Player version installed (see https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player.html, which also includes information to enable/allow Flash on the various supported browsers)
  • Link to content that is not working

Note that Apple dropped support for Flash Player in Safari 14, ahead of Flash Player's end-of-life at the end of 2020.  If you are using Safari, you'll need to use a different supported browser (Chrome, Safari, Opera)

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines