Flash player don't work offline but works online

New Here ,
Nov 05, 2017 Nov 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys,

sorry for my english I am a little frenchy

Operating system : Windows 10 family 64 bits :  Version 1703 - 15063.674

Web browser and version : Google chrome   PPAPI :  Version 62.0.3202.75 (Build officiel) (64 bits)

Flash Player : 27.0.0.183 - installes and active

Ram : 8 Go -

My problem; I have a flipbook that works with flash player when I go to my website everything is fine. By cons when I prepare the album on my computer (so without going through the internet) and I want to test I have nothing (with windows 7 it was ok- it is not an update of w7 but a new computer). I have to download my file on my website to see it. If anyone could help me.

Thank you

Cordially

Obturatix

and in french :

Mon problème;

J'ai un flipbook qui fonctionne avec flash player quand je vais sur mon site web tout va bien.

Par contre quand je prépare l'album sur mon ordinateur (donc sans passer par  internet) et que je veux tester je n'ai rien (avec windows 7 c'était ok-

ce n'est pas une mise à jour de w7 mais un nouvel ordinateur).

Je dois télécharger mon fichier sur mon site pour le voir.

Si quelqu'un pouvait m'aider.

Je vous remercie

Cordialement.

Obturatix

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 06, 2017 Nov 06, 2017

Flash won't load directly from the file system, see 'Disabling local-with-filesystem access in Flash Player by default' section in the Release Notes Flash Player 23 AIR 23 you will need to configure your system to load teh local files, or use a local web server to load the files.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 06, 2017 Nov 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using a local web server to view the files locally, or just loading them directly from the file system?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Thank you for your reply. I think it's directly from the file system and I click directly on an index_00.html file.

Friendly

Obturatix

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Flash won't load directly from the file system, see 'Disabling local-with-filesystem access in Flash Player by default' section in the Release Notes Flash Player 23 AIR 23 you will need to configure your system to load teh local files, or use a local web server to load the files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you m_vargas,

I'm going to look at the releases ... but before I'm going to take a look at the software doc 3D-books unfortunately is no longer commercialized and therefore more assitance.

i 'll be back

tomorrow and fridendly...

Obturatix

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 07, 2017 Nov 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can follow the instructions in the release notes that Maria provided to re-enable the legacy filesystem behavior.  It's possible for crafted, malicious content to leak data from the hard disk to the network, which is why we disable this by default.  You can enable it to get legacy content to work, just make sure you're running content from trusted sources.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines