Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash player dont work on programm

Dec 07, 2017 Dec 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello, I work with the program where the video camera needed, but when the window a flash a player appears, there isn't clicked to "allow and remember" , and  nothing is clicked. what to do? in browsers everything works, and here with the program isn't present. With the program all okay, i can use it on another notebook, where i have windows 8. Bought new notebook with windows 10, and not working

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 08, 2017 Dec 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In all likelihood, it's going to require an update from the software vendor to address.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As i told with the program all is good, on another pc it works

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It works on Windows 8.  It doesn't work on Windows 10.  We actually don't recommend that software developers integrate Flash Player using the method that you've inherently described, because this kind of stuff happens.  There's nothing that I'm going to be able to tell you to do that will let you work around this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sorry, my english isnt so good. So i should install windows 8 , and it will work for me?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 14, 2017 Dec 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Probably, but that doesn't seem like a great solution.  Ideally, the software vendor has an update that makes their application work correctly on Windows 10.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines