Flash Player Download Error

New Here ,
Apr 22, 2019 Apr 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I currently have the MacBook Air version 10.13.6 and I am trying to download Adobe Flash Player. Every time I hit install and download it brings up a pop up saying the it quit unexpectedly. It will not download and I tried using the pug ins, but they are not located in my safari preferences. I have tried everything and I am unsure as to why it will not download.

TOPICS
Download install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 23, 2019 Apr 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We'll need to review the online/shim installer log files to troubleshoot the error.  Please do the following:

1. Create an empty text file named ADM.trace inside the ~/Library/Logs directory (this is the User's Library directory, not the system, /Library, directory).  The file extension itself is .trace, not .txt or anything else.
    • If the file extensions are not displaying, go to Finder > Preferences > Advanced and tick 'Show all filename extension' checkbox
  2. Run the online installer again until it stops
  3. Exit out of the online installer
  4. Locate the Adobe_ADM.log and Adobe_GDE.log files in the ~/Library/Logs/Adobe_ADMLogs directory
  5. Upload the 2 files to Document Cloud (How to share a file using Adobe Document Cloud​) or some other file sharing service of your choice that doesn't require user account to access
  6. Post the link to the uploaded files in your reply

Thank you.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines