Highlighted

flash player download

New Here ,
Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, not great with computers - can someone please tell me how i go about downloading adobe flash player 11.2.0 or higher ? thanks you so much

Topics

Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

flash player download

New Here ,
Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, not great with computers - can someone please tell me how i go about downloading adobe flash player 11.2.0 or higher ? thanks you so much

Topics

Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The current version is 32, which is higher than 11, so that should be fine. Go to http://get.adobe.com/flash

DON'T do this if your browser is Chrome or Edge.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where to download Flash Player for offline installation?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To get the offline installer you first need an enterprise redistribution license (as everyone who installs in a company will need). https://www.adobe.com/uk/products/flashplayer/distribution.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines