• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player enabled, won't play. Website says no version of Flash found. Now what?

New Here ,
Apr 13, 2019 Apr 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have version 32.0.0.171 installed and enabled on Microsoft Edge. Version is Windows 10 1803. The website I am trying to access requires Flash 11 or higher. For that specific site and the browsers advanced settings I have granted Adobe Flash permission. It still won't work. Now what?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Apr 13, 2019 Apr 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it sounds like a website coding problem. Please contact them and if they don't know how to fix it just tell them to join this discussion

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 14, 2019 Apr 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes its a website coding problem..Its only authorities that can help u solve the problem..Thanks [moderator: link removed - self-promoting your site, completely unrelated to anything on these forums, is not allowed on these forums]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 15, 2019 Apr 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just for completeness, here's the guide for enabling Flash Player in your browser:

Flash Player Help

If that doesn't help, you can experiment with available browsers, and/or talk to the content provider.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines