• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player EOL

New Here ,
Oct 19, 2020 Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have received messages about EOL Flash Player. I use Adobe Acrobat Reader DC simply to read PDFs. What do I need to do, in order to continue doing this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 19, 2020 Oct 19, 2020

You can continue to read PDFs with Adobe Acrobat Reader, and any other apps. This is quite separate from Adobe Flash Player, which is going away and has no replacement. Confusing, I know, but Adobe make more than 50 different apps...

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Oct 19, 2020 Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can continue to read PDFs with Adobe Acrobat Reader, and any other apps. This is quite separate from Adobe Flash Player, which is going away and has no replacement. Confusing, I know, but Adobe make more than 50 different apps...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 20, 2020 Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for this clarification.  I thought that it might be the case, as Acrobat Reader is very widely used to read PDFs.  However, I didn't want to get a nasty surprise on 1 January.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines