• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player EOL

New Here ,
Jan 27, 2021 Jan 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since Adobe has decided to not only eliminate the Flash Player, but try to force everyone to uninstall it my opinion is that anyone who would purchase ANY Adobe product after this is a fool. After MANY people paid probably millions to purchase the creation software and produce Flash content they now lose it all at the whim of Adobe. This is not even the first time Adobe has done this. Remember the Shockwave Player? Whoever at Adobe made this decision needs to be fired. They buy a competitor (Macromedia) and then gradually eliminate their products. Adobe should be ashamed. I certainly will NEVER buy another Adobe product.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 27, 2021 Jan 27, 2021

Thanks your your feedback.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks your your feedback.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm a long-time product user.  Flash Player has always been a free browser plugin.  No money was ever involved except what Adobe spent on research & development to keep it going. 

I haven't needed Flash Player for 2-3 years since the browser vendors began phasing out plugins.  A few years ago, the same thing happened with Silverlight, QuickTime, RealPlayer, Shockwave and many more.  That's progress.  No more plugins.  Now it's time to move on.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines