Flash player error (Couldnt Load Plug-in)

New Here ,
Jun 13, 2017 Jun 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Until today everything was running perfectly until a real website like wordcount.org said plugin couldnt be loaded it asked me to install the lastest version it did

after a while i tried to open it it said plugin couldnt load i tried to download it again while installing it said please close chrome i did close chrome and tried again but it shows the same thing again andagainn

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please provide the following information:

• operating system, including version.
    • If Windows 10, go to Settings > Advanced > About and provide the Version and OS Build
  • Chrome and Flash Player version installed
    • In Chrome, go to chrome://flash and copy/paste the Google Chrome, OS, and Flash Player entries
  • Go to chrome://components and look for Adobe Flash Player
    • What version is listed?

Note that Chrome embeds Flash Player, and under normal circumstances you shouldn't have to re-install Flash Player.  A new version of Flash Player was released today.  It's possible the behaviour you experienced was when Chrome was updating the embedded version of Flash.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Also, you might want to take a look at this:

Enable Flash Player for Google Chrome

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines