Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash player error

New Here ,
May 13, 2017 May 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear

I have installed flash player in my PC but its not working in "HOTSTAR app for windows 10" it always ask for installation and updation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 18, 2017 May 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Flash Player on Windows 10 is a built-in component of IE and Edge.  There is not a separate plug-in to install or download.

Before Windows 8, some applications would look for and use the ActiveX Flash Player installed on the system for Internet Explorer; however, that doesn't work in Windows 8 and higher because of architectural changes made by Microsoft to their browser and operating system.

I can't say for sure that this is what's happening because I don't work on Hotstar, but it seems like a possibility.  My recommendation would be to contact them directly for support on their application.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 31, 2017 Jul 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I contact them directly?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 31, 2017 Jul 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

A quick search for "Hotstar support" should get you what you need.  Their site is geo-restricted, so I can't see much.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines