• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash player failing in the middle of games on several sites

New Here ,
Jul 17, 2018 Jul 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Windows 10. It tells me to go into security and take off active x and then disable flash.  I do this, close the window. Go back and put 'x' back on and enable flash, reopen the window and still my games won't play.  What is going on??  This is a pain, I just want to play my game.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many games won't play without Flash. But Flash is considered a security risk by some, so you will be advised to turn it off. When you do that, you won't be able to play Flash games. If you understand the risk (really understand the risk, including to your money and identity) you can turn it back on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know my game won't play without it.  But I have it turned on, but it still won't play!!  That's why I go in and turn it off, then back on again.  Log out of the website and try to go back in but it still doesn't let me play.  Or it shuts off in the middle of my game.  Why?????? And how do I fix it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It tells me to go into security and take off active x and then disable flash

What is 'it'?  What tells you to do this?

Why?????? And how do I fix it!

Most major browser's disable Flash by default, forcing users to enable it on a per-site basis.  For IE and Edge on Windows 10, see:

If you're not being prompted to enable Flash, it's quite possible the content is not coded to IE/Edge's Flash detection mechanisms.

Please provide a direct link to content that exhibit's the behaviour so that we can attempt to reproduce.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Also, in order to give you a useful answer, it would be helpful to start with a clear and concrete description of the problem.

See the following guide:

https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1195540

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines