• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player for Android (phones or tablets)

New Here ,
May 04, 2018 May 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't understand why I am unable to download or use flash on my devices. Am I going to see one soon for my Androids? Is there something I am missing, like a different player?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 04, 2018 May 04, 2018

Flash Player isn't supported on mobile devices, and hasn't been supported on Android devices since 2012 (An Update on Flash Player and Android )

The alternative is to use a browser, such as Puffin, that renders Flash in the cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Flash Player isn't supported on mobile devices, and hasn't been supported on Android devices since 2012 (An Update on Flash Player and Android )

The alternative is to use a browser, such as Puffin, that renders Flash in the cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks! I remember something about it. It has been too long to actually remember at my age! Lol

Thanks for the help and so far it's working!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 17, 2018 Sep 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, flash player is not supported? Adobe took the decission not to develop it anymore... And I don't understand neither why even for a small fee is not created anymore. Windows has it, Linux has it back, I don't understand why Android can't have it back? I think that all Android users will be willing to pay a small fee ( for example 5 euros) and to run flash content and online games that are running Flash Player, because to be honest that Puffin stucks after 10-20 minutes of online playing, and it's the pro version which costs 4.99 euros... Regards and think about it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 18, 2018 Sep 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your feedback.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 05, 2018 Jul 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Да но решение не принято

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 09, 2018 Jul 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What decision are you referring to?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines