• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player for IMAC

New Here ,
Sep 23, 2017 Sep 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trying to connect via Safari to NBC Soccer Streaming that used to be free but now is subscription. When I get to the Game I am informed that I need Flash 19-0-0-245. I am prompted to a down a free download. How will I know the download is successful? I still can't get the game/ My Mac is running10.12.6.

Any help at all would be appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 24, 2017 Sep 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We recommend you to use the latest version of Flash Player. To get the latest version, go to Adobe Flash Player Install for all versions page. To enable Flash Player for Safari, you can refer to Enable Adobe Flash Player for Safari .

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 25, 2017 Sep 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Normally an installation (I'm assuming you mean 'installation' instead of 'download') is successful if no error is returned during the installation and after installation completes, the default browser launches to 'step 3' of the installation process.

If you have Safari 11, Apple changed the plugin location to enable Flash.  We are in the process of updating the tech note.  In the interim, the instructions for Safari 11 are: 

1. Open Safari, and choose Safari > Preferences
  2. Click the Websites tab and scroll down to the Plug-ins section.  Locate the Adobe Flash Player entry
  3. Click the check-box to enable Flash Player.
  4. For ‘When visiting other websites’ setting, select the option of your choosing: Ask, Off, or On
  5. Flash can also be configured for individual websites (domains).  For each website appearing in the ‘Allow websites to use this plug-in with the settings below:’ section, choose: Ask, Off, or On
  6. Exit out of Preferences when finished configuring Flash Player.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines