Flash player for Mac 10.6.8 2020

New Here ,
May 09, 2020 May 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have an old laptop, and it cannot be upgraded more than 10.6.8.
By mistake i deleted the flash player that was already installed, 26.0.somethingelse.
Now I'm trying to get it back, i only wanted to upgrade it and i thought i could. Is there anyway to download any flashplayer for this system?

Thanks in advance

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 11, 2020 May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Flash Player is no longer supported on OS X 10.6. Your best option is to upgrade to a supported verison (10.10 or newer, if your harware allows it).

Flash Player 22.0.0.209, released in July 2016, is the last version to be supported on OS X 10.6.  While it's available for download on the Flash Player Archive page, due to the number of security exploits that have since been fixed, it's not recommended to install on a machine that has access to the internet, especially if that machine is used to access sensitive data such as banking and healthcare information.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines