• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player Help!!

New Here ,
Sep 19, 2020 Sep 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have downloaded the updated version of flash player so I can use JustCamIt lite but every time I try it tells me it needs the most updated version and to download it again. I've done this about 8 times, open and closed all programmes on my laptop, restarted etc and no luck. I've looked into safari prefernces as told to do so by various blogs online but I dont ecen have flash player as an option to adjust any setting. I need this for my income so its urgent. I hope you can help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 21, 2020 Sep 21, 2020

"I've looked into safari prefernces"

If you've upgrade to Safari 14, Apple dropped support for Flash Player in Safari 14 ahead of Flash's end-of-life and the end of 2020

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Sep 19, 2020 Sep 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am mentioning this in case you missed it, because it is very important to your plans for future income. At the end of 2020 Flash Player reaches end-of-life and will be blocked for almost all users. Almost all Flash-based web sites and apps will stop working. More info from Adobe https://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/end-of-life.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 21, 2020 Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"I've looked into safari prefernces"

If you've upgrade to Safari 14, Apple dropped support for Flash Player in Safari 14 ahead of Flash's end-of-life and the end of 2020

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines