• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player Install Manager randomly on Mac

Community Beginner ,
Dec 20, 2019 Dec 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found this file on my computer today when searching for Adobe files on my computer following an unwarranted pop up to update my flash player. The pop up occured on a site I normally go on. When realizing I couldn't X out of what was asking me to "download and install" or "download only" I forces quit out of Safari. Upon reopening, it took me back to the original site, however it did not prompt me to download. 

I don't believe these are related events. The install manager was created November 22 and modified December 10th. Is it safe to just delete Adobe flash player at this point off my computer? Also could this file have to do with me trying to update my Mac from Sierra to Catalina a couple weeks ago and it wasn't successful? 

TOPICS
FAQ , Update

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 20, 2019 Dec 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Also, the plug in version last "updated" on my preference panel matches the version on the file. So was it just from my automatic updates

?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines