flash player Installation asking for PIN

New Here ,
Nov 05, 2019 Nov 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to download flash player on my Macbook so I can get some work done at home, but when I try to install the helper tool I get asked for a PIN number. I have looked into my account and have no idea what they want because I didn't create one in the first place. Theres no option TO create one or reset in the Security selection on my account profile. So now I have no idea how to get this installed on my mac. I have tried every password and pin number I've ever used. I've looked online to see, but it doesn't look like anyone's having this same problem. I've just called customer service and was directed to come here. I literally don't know what to do.

TOPICS
Browser, End of life, Error, FAQ, How to, OS, Performance, Product issue, SWF, Update

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct Answer

Most Valuable Participant , Nov 05, 2019 Nov 05, 2019
This is a normal Mac prompt for any software install. You need to use your Mac's administrator password, the one you chose when you first turned on your Mac.

Translate

Translate
Most Valuable Participant ,
Nov 05, 2019 Nov 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is a normal Mac prompt for any software install. You need to use your Mac's administrator password, the one you chose when you first turned on your Mac.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines