• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player Installation on Mac

New Here ,
Oct 29, 2020 Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ive recently saw that my flash doesn't work for a site and i was told to unistall to reinstall it again. Ive did the unistall part but to reinstall ive follow the steps on the Flash Player Help, the second step require me to download my lastes version and gives me the link. But the links on the page only help me with uninstall. All i need help with is to install a new flash with the lastest version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 29, 2020 Oct 29, 2020

If you're using Safari, Apple dropped support for Flash Player in Safari 14, released Sept 2020.  Using Safari to go to the Flash Player download page redirects to the end-of-life FAQ due to this.

If you require Flash Player on macOS, use one of the other supported browsers:

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you're using Safari, Apple dropped support for Flash Player in Safari 14, released Sept 2020.  Using Safari to go to the Flash Player download page redirects to the end-of-life FAQ due to this.

If you require Flash Player on macOS, use one of the other supported browsers:

All browses disable/block Flash Player by default.  See https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player.html for assistance enabling Flash in the various browsers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You do understand that Flash Player officially ends after Dec 31st, right?  You should be asking those site owners why they're still using Flash and if they have any plans to switch to modern technologies before the cut-off date.  They've had 3 years to prepare for this.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines