• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash player installation

New Here ,
Jan 23, 2020 Jan 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I am having lots of trouble with flash player.  I have access to it since I use microsoft edge.  It states that it is available. When I go click the test flash player it states that it is disabled.  Can someone please help me out.

Thank you

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 23, 2020 Jan 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

See https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/flash-player-issues-windows-10-edge.html for assistance.  The information on this tech note comes from Microsoft.

Microsoft embeds Flash Player in Edge browser and blocks/disables it by default.  The browsers rely on the contents Flash detection scripts to detect whether or not the content requires Flash.  If so, the browser prompts the user to unblock/allow Flash.  If this is not happening, the content you're attempting to view doesn't conform to Edge's Flash detection requirements.  I recommend contacting the content provider for assistance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines