Flash player installed but disabled for google chrome on windows 10?

New Here ,
Jul 14, 2017 Jul 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use google chrome on windows 10 and it says my flash player is installed but not enabled. I tried doing everything the tech note said and i double and triple checked to make sure i was doing it right but the examples it gave where not what my computer was showing when i did it the same way. I tried to find away to possibly contact Adobe for customer service but it wouldnt give me anything to contact them and instead kept redirecting me to fill out a community forum 😕 So since this seems to be my only option for help does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this?

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you checked these steps out: Adobe Flash isn't working - Google Chrome Help ?

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Could you try opening chrome://flags/#prefer-html-over-flash. The flag would be set to Default. Update the same to Disable and relaunch Chrome. See if that resolves the issue.

Thanks!

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines