Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player is blocked on Chrome

Jun 08, 2017 Jun 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2 days ago google chrome updated and now the site i go to play a game Dragon Ball Z - The Best Online Game 2016 - Free to Play! keeps saying Adobe Flash Player is blocked i put the flash player Allowed always and still saying it's block .

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Deleted User

ok its fixed it was content provider they fixed it something was on there end i think was blocking something but thank you so much for all the help

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Jun 23, 2017 Jun 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you!!!  I could not get it to stop blocking flash on goanimate no matter what settings I did and this did the trick.  BTW - I'm running Windows 10 so it worked for this also.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 23, 2017 Jun 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're welcome.I'm glad it worked for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 12, 2017 Aug 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi this did it! Thank you!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 27, 2017 Jul 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Genius!  Sheer unadulterated genius!

P.S. I'm giving Opera another chance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 15, 2017 Aug 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was having this issue with launching Tidal.com. Thanks for the solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 21, 2017 Aug 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This solved my issue which was the same just not same site as original poster.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 05, 2017 Oct 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I am also having Flash plug in is blocked .... I am using the latest version of Chrome (says up to date).    I have a MacBook Pro....  even though I have chrome setting to 'always allow' flash to run.... am getting plugin blocked all the time trying to play facebook games. please advise....[moderator: deleted personal email as per Email signatures and personal information ]     I have tried reinstalling Chrome also, no luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please see Google's support document Use or fix Flash audio & video - Computer - Google Chrome Help for assistance.  If none work, contact Google for assistance as it's their browser, not Adobe, blocking Flash Player plugin.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok its fixed it was content provider they fixed it something was on there end i think was blocking something but thank you so much for all the help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 09, 2017 Jun 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi kenl21105885

Thank you for the update.  I'm glad you were able to get to the root of the cause, and that the content developer fixed their issue.

Have a great day!

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Aug 19, 2017 Aug 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's what I've done to fix Flash in my Chrome:

1) Go to chrome://plugins and check "Always allowed to run" for Adobe Flash Player
2) Go to Menu (3 dots) -> Settings -> Show advanced settings -> Privacy -> Content Settings -> Flash -> Manage Exceptions and add the Kongregate URL and select "Allow" under Behavior.
3) Finally, go to chrome://flags and enable "Run all Flash content when Flash setting is set to "allow""
4) Restart Chrome

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 20, 2017 Sep 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I play Gardens of Time on Facebook and use Windows 10.  I can play on Firefox but the game wont load on Chrome which is (or used to be!) my favourite browser.  My settings are correct but a check on chrome://flash indicates Fash is not identifying my OS as others have also found.

About Flash

Google Chrome 60.0.3112.113 ()

OS Windows UNKNOWN SP0 64 bit

Flash plugin 27.0.0.130 C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\pepflashplayer64_27_0_0_130.dll

I also checked chrome://system and there is now a message that Flash is blocked.

mem_usage

GPU [] 151 MB private, 29 MB shared

Tab [Flash Player is blocked on Chrome | Adobe Community] 85 MB private, 32 MB shared

Browser 64 MB private, 31 MB shared

Tab [New Tab] 30 MB private, 30 MB shared

Tab 8 MB private, 19 MB shared

Pepper Plugin Broker [Shockwave Flash] 3 MB private, 13 MB shared

I will complain directly to Google Chrome and hope others will too. If this problem is not cleared quickly I will be uninstalling Chrome. My game does not play quite as well on Firefox but it's better than nothing.  My system is protected by Norton and this appears to be incompatible with MS Edge.  Might be time to experiment with other browsers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The solution:

Go to: chrome://flags/#prefer-html-over-flash flag disabled, go to the game site and do the following:

1. To the left of the web address, click the icon you see: Lock Lock, Info Info, or Dangerous Dangerous.
  2. Next to "Flash," click the Arrows .
  3. Select "Always allow on this site."
  4. Reload the webpage.

Worked for me last time I had this issue . But I no longer see "Flash" as an option. I gave up and switch browser.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Google removed chrome://flags/#prefer-html-over-flash from the latest version of Flash.  That is no longer an option.

Locking this discussion topic as the original issue was resolved and subsequent issues are no longer relevant due to changes in Chrome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines