• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player is installed but website says it is not up to date but it is, PLEASE HELP ME

New Here ,
Jul 18, 2018 Jul 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Chrome, Windows 10 and I need Flash Player for a web site for training. Flash player is enabled and up to date but when I go to a website I get Flash Player needs to be updated. Please help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 18, 2018 Jul 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please see Use or fix Flash audio & video - Computer - Google Chrome Help

If those Google recommendations don't work, provide the direct link to the content that is not working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 21, 2018 Jul 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had already gone to this and tried it all.  Flash is on.  have latest version of Chrome, reinstalled Flash, still will not work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 23, 2018 Jul 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please provide the previously requested information.  If the link is not publicly accessible, recommend you contact the content developer.  Google is constantly changing how Chrome detects and loads Flash, thus it's possible the content is not coded correctly to be detected by Chrome, in which case, it would be the content developer that would need to troubleshoot and fix the content.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines