Flash player is updated but specific website won't work

New Here ,
Jun 02, 2018 Jun 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use WebAssign to read my textbook for calculus and I have checked to make sure that flash player is installed and updated multiple times and it is. But this specific website won't allow me to access the textbook, it keeps saying that my flash player is not enabled. Flashplayer works on every other website. I have contacted WebAssign specifically for help but they have yet to reach back to me.

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 04, 2018 Jun 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All major browser vendors disable Flash by default, forcing users to enable Flash, on a per-site basis. Please ensure Flash is enabled in the browser. See Flash Player Help for links to instructions on enabling Flash in the various browsers.

If these instructions don't work, please provide the operating system, including version, and the browser you are using.

Thank you.

--

Maria

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines