• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

flash player issue

Explorer ,
Apr 14, 2019 Apr 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear company, In Sunday we do not work. I am Christian. I just wanted to send feedback. Notification window about new version of flash player is not translated to slovak and window can not be minimized to taskbar. Installer for flash player is not translated to slovak and dissapear from download folder without my confirmation when i launch exe file. My operating system is windows 10 insider preview and I used Firefox beta browser. Flash player is version NPAPI 32.0.0.171. I understand that flash player is going to die. But Jesus son of God say what we will do to others we will do to Him. Please fix the issues and then you could end support for flash player in the future.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Apr 16, 2019 Apr 16, 2019

Dear company, i just wanted to say that i use firefox beta browser. Website is not translated to slovak and is not fully translated to czech. God will say to us that whatever we will not do to others we do not do to God say bible. Please do not close your heart. Please translate flash player app and please fix the  all issues mentioned above.

Bez názvu.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Apr 14, 2019 Apr 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also settings window can not be minimized to taskbar. Also forum website is not translated to slovak.

Snímka obrazovky (27).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 15, 2019 Apr 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.  Flash Player is not localized in Slovak and there are no plans to do so at this time.  Additionally, not being able to minimize the windows is expected behaviour.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 16, 2019 Apr 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear company, God created universe. Please love people. I am eating Jesus in church and i will have eternal life. PLease do not make me sad. Please fix issues and translation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A Maria said no slovak translation for Flash will be planned. Despite of that, what's your issue on the website you are using? please provide screenshots

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear company, i just wanted to say that i use firefox beta browser. Website is not translated to slovak and is not fully translated to czech. God will say to us that whatever we will not do to others we do not do to God say bible. Please do not close your heart. Please translate flash player app and please fix the  all issues mentioned above.

Bez názvu.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok znamená webová stránka nie je úplne preložená správne?
Čo sa týka Flash, Mary povedala, že Flash nastavenia sú len tlačidlo Close, takže sa nemusíte starať o to, je to len flashback, flash pracuje v pozadí tak ako tak. Flash pracuje s firefoxom na webových stránkach?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear company, i just wanted to say that i use firefox beta browser. Website is not translated to slovak and is not fully translated to czech.

Are you referring to the forums website not being translated in Slovak?

If so, you're in the wrong forum.  Please see Adobe Forum Help & Resources​. To provide feedback regarding the forum itself, go to Forum comments and click the 'Start a new discussion' link in the bottom right.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please note all these issues please. I can not remember how i get to this forum. I just wanted to send feedback. I think that website was redirected me to this forum. I did not set czech language in forum website. I am from slovakia.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please close this ticket. I wanted to just send feedback. God bless you. I am little scared.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To send feedback, it's here

Feature Request/Bug Report Form

you are allowed to close your discussion too.

Have a nice day

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines