New Here ,
Jun 19, 2018 Jun 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Team,

I encountered a
Flash Player problem. As shown in the figure, I have downloaded and
installed a lot. I also set it up according to the document. The browser
has also been replaced, or the prompt. Please help me, thank you.
1.png2.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am not able to reproduce on Windows 7 an Windows 10 with IE 11.  What Windows version is this on?

What happens when you click on the 'https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer' link?

Please post a screenshot of the Flash Player Settings Manager > Updates tab (Control Panel\All Control Panel Items > Flash Player)

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 20, 2018 Jun 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Team,

I open that connection is as shown:

My system is WIN10, browser version as shown:(Win10 and win7 will not open)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You most likely have Flash Player installed, but your browser is blocking it from running.

See the following guide for enabling Flash Player in your browser:

Flash Player Help

If that doesn't help, you might need to experiment with a different browser, like Google Chrome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ,

I can use the browser to open other webpage videos, but this page cannot be viewed

Regards,

Tony

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

please provide the link of the web page issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Is the following URL

http://edition.pagesuite-professional.co.uk/Launch.aspx?EID=663889e3-d24d-462c-b611-dc47041ee26f

You can find the above link through the following URL

https://www.moodiedavittreport.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not able to reproduce your issue, but I fairly noticed that this flash application slows down my whole computer, so I suspect to be a content provider issue, not flash plugin. It can also come from your graphic card drivers, did you update them?

did you also tried to view this page with google chrome or opera? firefox maybe too?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it because of my reason in China that other computers in my office cannot be accessed, is it because of China's restrictions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 21, 2018 Jun 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can reproduce the behavior.

Many browsers are making it more and more difficult to use Flash Player.  This usually takes the form of a "click-to-play" mechanism, which is what you're seeing.

Unfortunately, the way that the page is written, there's nothing to click.  The page doesn't detect Flash Player (because the browser is blocking it from running).  The browser is using JavaScript to add the Flash content to the page dynamically, and because they don't see Flash Player as available (because of the browser blocking Flash from running at launch), they don't bother to add the Flash content to the page.

What they do instead, is show the contents of the alternate HTML content, which contains the "click here to download Flash Player" link.  If you click that link, the browser will intercept it and instead show you the "Do you want to allow Flash Player?" prompt, at which point you should be able to see the content.

The content provider could make changes to improve this experience.  If they need an example on how to do it well, Zynga's Farmville 2 handles the user-experience aspect nicely.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 21, 2018 Jun 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi

How should I visit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Can you reproduce my question, do you know what causes it?

Regards,

Tony

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, this works for me too.  By default, Edge blocks Flash Player. 

Since the code on the page can't detect the presence of Flash Player (because Edge is blocking it from running), the page shows a message that says "To view this digital edition you will need to have the latest version of Flash installed. To install Flash, please visit http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/."

If you click the link, Edge will then prompt you to allow Flash to load, at which point the page will refresh and load the content.

The content provider could modify their page to improve this experience, but it's currently working in the way that the browser vendors want.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines