Flash player MIA

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2017 Nov 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Flash player decided to stop working and has gone MIA. Am running windows 10, the latest flash player is installed (according to programs and features 19mb), latest opera browser, everything is up to date. Tried installing flash player a few times, but opera browser does not acknowledge it and edge browser sort of acknowledges it.

How do I get it to work?? Tried contacting adobe technical like the error report said to do, this must be it I suppose . I dont know what more to say, was working then stopped, now can not get it to work and is showing as installed. Any help would be appreciated.

Screenshot (124).png

Screenshot (126).png

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 17, 2017 Nov 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The first screenshot (Adobe Refresh Manager) is not related to Flash Player.

The second screenshot is the Flash Payer local settings manager.  Do you have the entire dump file for this crash?  If so, please upload it to a file sharing service of your choice (that doesn't require account login to access), or cloud.acrobat.com/send and post the link to the uploaded file.

With the release of Opera 49, Opera disables Flash by default, similar to what Chrome has been doing for several releases.  User's must enable Flash to view Flash content.   See my reply at Flash Player Busted - Windows 8.1 / Opera 49 for information on enabling Flash in Opera 49.

What does "edge browser sort of acknowledges it." mean?  See Troubleshooting Flash Player on Microsoft Edge for assistance.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines