Sem título.png

And I already have the flash player installedo, as in the print below:

Flash Player.png

Does anyone know how to solve it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 18, 2019 Apr 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are three different Flash players, and Reader cannot use the Flash Player for Chrome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the officially supported way to extract these swf files that constitute the embedded flash of the pdf?

I think the approach would be to launch these outside the pdf for playback in the future.

For now i would try installing the ActiveX and or NPAPI version to see if Adobe reader finds those.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. There is no officially supported way to extract SWF files from PDF, though a programmer could make one (there are no secrets involved)

2. I don't see how this would help. If there is no SWF player, then the extracted SWF would be useless.

3. Most use of SWF in PDF is for things like portfolio cover pages, which have no useful existence outside the PDF, and for playing multimedia, which is probably not included in the SWF.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are some applications that emulate the plugin system explicitly for content that uses multiple files perhaps PDF support is needed,

Then again if its video or audio it would be more sensible to extract the FLV.

The problem is it looks like the user wants to learn a language so cracking the pdf open like a zip is likely unhelpful

For now i would try installing the ActiveX and or NPAPI version to see if Adobe reader finds those.

Flash player for Internet explorer = YES

Active X = YES

Flash Player For Mozilla = YES

NPAPI = Yes

Flash Player For Opera = YES

NPAPI = Yes

https://forums.adobe.com/people/Test+Screen+Name  wrote

There are three different Flash players, and Reader cannot use the Flash Player for Chrome.

Flash player for chrome = No

PPAPI = No

Po.JPG

I amuse the motive is to improve English skills

Adobe Flash Player Install for all versions

hope this helps

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As other's have said, Acrobat doesn't use the PPAPI plugin (for Chromium-based browsers).

Depending on the Acrobat version, and the PDF content, you may need both the NPAPI plugin and the ActiveX Control, otherwise, you'd need only the NPAPI plugin.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having a similar issue as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You need to install the appropriate plugin.  See my previous comment with links to the Acrobat/Reader help page to download the appropriate Flash Player plugin used by Acrobat/Reader

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines