• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player not working on Mac OS

New Here ,
Dec 05, 2018 Dec 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have downloaded the Flash Player Version 32.0.0.101 for my Mac OS Sierra Version 10.12 but I am having trouble getting it to work.

I decided to try some troubleshooting but NOTHING is working. I need proper technical support. These are the steps I took already.

1. I enabled Adobe Flash Player for Safari using the steps from the following link. Enable Adobe Flash Player for Safari .

2. I "restarted my browser" for Safari as recommended by troubleshooting options. I followed these steps. How do I quit Safari (or another browser/app) in OS X

3. I managed the website data by removing it all (Safari>Preferences>Privacy>Manage Website Data>Remove All).

4. I went through the following steps Installation problems | Flash Player | Mac

Nothing has worked.

TOPICS
OS , Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 06, 2018 Dec 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please provide the following log files:

• FlashPlayerInstallManager.log saved at ~/Library/Logs

• Adobe_ADM.log and Adobe_GDE.log saved at ~/Library/Logs/Adobe_ADMLogs

If you need assistance locating the files, please see Where do I find the Flash Player installation log on the Macintosh? 

Upload the files to cloud.acrobat.com/send using the instructions at How to share a file using Adobe Document Cloud and post the link to the uploaded files in your reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here are the documents you asked me to upload. Adobe Document Cloud 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unless an error was returned during installation, Flash is installed correctly.

Thank you for providing the detailed information on steps you have already taken.  In addition to those, please provide the exact link to the content that is not working.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The link to the content that isn't working:

Adobe® Connect™ 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 07, 2018 Dec 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the link prior to this one?  This one appears to be hardcoded to display the 'Download Flash Player' message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 08, 2018 Dec 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try this one? Adobe Connect Login

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 10, 2018 Dec 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you.  It appears the site is not configured to handle Safari's Flash detection feature correctly.

Safari blocks Flash by default, so you'll need to enable it first, then turn it 'on' for the site, before entering your credentials to view the video.  You'll need to delete the browser cookies for the site, so that it doesn't continue on to the hard-coded 'get Flash' page.

I was able to get Flash to work work by doing the following:

1. Navigate to Adobe Connect Login
  2. Enable Flash, and allow it on the site:
    1. Safari > Preferences > Websites
    2. In the left menu, plug-ins section, Enable Flash by putting a check-mark in the box
      Screen Shot 2018-12-10 at 8.11.41 AM.png
    3. After enabling Flash, the current website domain will display in the right side.  The Flash status will be Off
      Screen Shot 2018-12-10 at 8.15.36 AM.png
    4. Change the status to On, in the drop-down menu select On
      Screen Shot 2018-12-10 at 8.15.21 AM.png
    5. Exit out of Safari > Preferences
  3. Enter your credentials to access the site and click Enter Room
  4. The Flash video will display
    Screen Shot 2018-12-10 at 8.06.23 AM.png

I followed similar process to view the video in Chrome...Navigate to the main page, then Allow Flash on the site, then enter credentials to log in (Enter Room).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines