I have downloaded the Flash Player Version 188.8.131.52 for my Mac OS Sierra Version 10.12 but I am having trouble getting it to work.
I decided to try some troubleshooting but NOTHING is working. I need proper technical support. These are the steps I took already.
1. I enabled Adobe Flash Player for Safari using the steps from the following link. Enable Adobe Flash Player for Safari .
2. I "restarted my browser" for Safari as recommended by troubleshooting options. I followed these steps. How do I quit Safari (or another browser/app) in OS X
3. I managed the website data by removing it all (Safari>Preferences>Privacy>Manage Website Data>Remove All).
4. I went through the following steps Installation problems | Flash Player | Mac
Nothing has worked.
Please provide the following log files:
• FlashPlayerInstallManager.log saved at ~/Library/Logs
• Adobe_ADM.log and Adobe_GDE.log saved at ~/Library/Logs/Adobe_ADMLogs
If you need assistance locating the files, please see Where do I find the Flash Player installation log on the Macintosh?
Upload the files to cloud.acrobat.com/send using the instructions at How to share a file using Adobe Document Cloud and post the link to the uploaded files in your reply.
Unless an error was returned during installation, Flash is installed correctly.
Thank you for providing the detailed information on steps you have already taken. In addition to those, please provide the exact link to the content that is not working.
What is the link prior to this one? This one appears to be hardcoded to display the 'Download Flash Player' message.
Thank you. It appears the site is not configured to handle Safari's Flash detection feature correctly.
Safari blocks Flash by default, so you'll need to enable it first, then turn it 'on' for the site, before entering your credentials to view the video. You'll need to delete the browser cookies for the site, so that it doesn't continue on to the hard-coded 'get Flash' page.
I was able to get Flash to work work by doing the following:
I followed similar process to view the video in Chrome...Navigate to the main page, then Allow Flash on the site, then enter credentials to log in (Enter Room).