• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

FLASH PLAYER NOT WORKING ON MAGENTO 1.9 AFTER LAST UPDATE

New Here ,
Feb 27, 2019 Feb 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi After the last update on edge, I cant use flash play on magento 1.9, it is on allow, but not allowing me to upload images as the button is no longer visible. it used to be a case of clicking on the padlock and allowing but this is set to allow and still doesn't work... I have updated flash player also. please help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 27, 2019 Feb 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Browsers control the detecting and loading of ActiveX Control/Plug-ins, so this most likely is a content and/or browser issue.  Additionally, browser vendors are continuously increasing end-user friction with Flash Player as the end-of-life for Flash approaches (end of 2020)

With that said, what version of Magento 1.9 are you using?

I'm not familiar with the Magento product, however, according to the Magento 1.9.3.0 Release Notes (search for Flash on this page):

Magento no longer uses Adobe Flash for uploads.

I recommend contacting the Megento team for further assistance with the product.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines