• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player not working properly

Community Beginner ,
Jan 29, 2018 Jan 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For one of my school's classes I need adobe flash player version 10 or higher, which I have recently installed. On the page that tests to see if it is working with the clouds moving behind the tree it seems to be working but on my assignment that needs it it says "Flash player version 10 or higher is required for this question."

So I guess my question is how do I get it running on my school work website so that I can complete assignments?

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jan 29, 2018 Jan 29, 2018

great! got it working thanks! in case you're wondering what worked this is it: adobe2.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Most browser's have disabled Flash by default, forcing user's to enable it.  Depending on the browser you are using, this is a per-site setting and you would need to enable Flash for every domain and sub-domain (e.g. www.adobe.com and helpx.adobe.com).  Please provide the following:

Depending on the browser, and Flash click-to-play implementation, if there's a link to download Flash, clicking on that should trigger the 'allow flash' window to display. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I click on it it just brings up the adobe website. How would I go about enabling it?

Windows 10 Home Version 1709

Google Chrome Version 63.0.3239.132

Screenshot:

adobe.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Normally, when a user clicks on the 'Get Adobe Flash Player' button, Chrome intercepts the request and displays the 'Allow Flash' window.  If this is not happening, see Google's help page, Use or fix Flash audio & video - Computer - Google Chrome Help for assistance.

Google also implements a Site Engagement Index score.  If that score is too low, it'll block Flash.  Go to chrome://site-engagement and look for the site in question.  If the associated score is less than 100 Google will block the site.  You can manually edit the score and set it to 100.

An alternative is to white-list all sites by adding https://* and http://* to the list of exceptions in chrome://settings/content/flash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

great! got it working thanks! in case you're wondering what worked this is it: adobe2.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines