• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player not working

New Here ,
Jun 26, 2019 Jun 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to download adobe flash player it took me to the adobe site. I did the test. It said i already had adobe flash player but it was disabled. I followed the direction to go to Microsoft Edge and went to settings it shows adobe is enabled but it does not work.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 28, 2019 Jun 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please check out the instructions on enabling Flash on Edge, and follow them carefully:

Flash Player Help

If that doesn't help, I'd try another browser, but would be interested in a link to the content that doesn't work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 02, 2019 Jul 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On Chrome

1) Menu --> Settings --> Advanced

2) Then click "Site Settings"

3) Then expand "View permissions and data stored across sites" under "All sites"

4)  Under this go to your website and expand.

5) Then goto "Flash" and select "Allow"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 03, 2019 Jul 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

mine not working either I cleared cache this morning and it hasn't worked since

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

none of the support people ive talked to have an answer for me they just give me the run around

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

they will talk with me all day long but wont answer my question then they send me here and its the same all talk and no results

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just want to know what happened to my flashplayer when I cleared my cache if you don't have an answer don't pretend to answer it or try to give more run around

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 14, 2019 Aug 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For what it's worth, Adobe does not offer technical support for free products.  We provide these user-to-user forums as a courtesy, and the people that answer questions here are answering them here are either volunteers in the community, or engineers on the team, answering questions in their free time.

If you were using a paid product, we would offer direct support.

In comment 6, you were pretty clear about the fact that you didn't want a response.  I had a lot of questions and no answers, so I followed your directions and didn't attempt to help you.

If you'd like help, some basics (and maybe a less hostile tone) would be really conducive to effecting a useful answer:

https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1195540

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines