• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player Not Working

New Here ,
Oct 01, 2020 Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've downloaded Flash Player unto my Mac, but I can't get it enabled. When I follow the instructions for enabling it on Mac, I do not see "Plug-ins" as an option under Preferences.

TOPICS
Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 01, 2020 Oct 01, 2020

Apple dropped support for Flash Player in Safari 14 ahead of Flash Player's end-of-life at the end of 2020. If you've upgraded to Safari 14 (released Sept 16) you'll need to use one of the other supported browsers:  Google Chrome, Firefox, or Opera.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 01, 2020 Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apple dropped support for Flash Player in Safari 14 ahead of Flash Player's end-of-life at the end of 2020. If you've upgraded to Safari 14 (released Sept 16) you'll need to use one of the other supported browsers:  Google Chrome, Firefox, or Opera.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 03, 2020 Oct 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ma Adobe rilascerà l'aggiornamento prima o poi????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 03, 2020 Oct 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am facing the same issue. Please let me how to overcome this hectic problem. I am unable to play anythings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 04, 2020 Oct 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The answer was already given in full. Perhaps you missed it. https://community.adobe.com/t5/flash-player/flash-player-not-working/td-p/11476141?page=1  All your Flash games will stop working in 3 months, start looking for new ones now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 22, 2021 Jan 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank You So Much, My Issue is Solved By reading this guide line

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 05, 2020 Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think the answer has been provided.  The only option on macOS is to use a different, supported browser, until Flash Player end-of-life.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 05, 2020 Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can Adobe release a plugin for a browser that dropped support for that plugin?  You're only option on macOS, until Flash Player end-of-life, is to use a different browser.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 03, 2020 Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, Not got my problem solved. I am very thankful to you. 

Really impressed with your helping forums support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines