• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player Not Working

New Here ,
Dec 26, 2017 Dec 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to watch live television on both MSNBC and CNN's websites.  I've authenticated with my cable provider login but I keep getting messages that my Flash Player is not enabled or that Google Chrome is blocking the plugin.  However, I've set the setting to "Allow" on each site, I've tried clicking on the puzzle piece icon in the address bar and selected "Run Flash this time", and in the Chrome settings, I've turned on "Ask first (recommended)" under Flash (which is currently the only option, see attached).  I've also trying reinstalling the Flash Player as well as restarting my computer.  Nothing seems to be working, please help!

Flash Player.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 02, 2018 Jan 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try adding the following to the 'Allow' list:

For MSNBC, in addition to adding http://www.msnbc.com:80 to the 'Allow' list I had to explicitly 'run Flash Player' as instructed by MSNBC.com:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines