• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash player not working

New Here ,
Jul 10, 2019 Jul 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to launch an education course and every time I do I get this message saying I don't have the latest version of adobe flash player. Then I try and click the link to download it and it pops up and asks if I want to allow it. I say yes and then poof. everything is gone. I tried going to agent chat on adobe and he gave me a link to download it and check if I had it. It ran a scan and said I DO have it. I trouble shot through all the steps and everything appears to be on and working, except I am still not able to launch this course. I'm at a loss.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 11, 2019 Jul 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Microsoft embeds Flash Player in Edge and IE browsers, however, it's disabled/blocked by default.  Please see Adobe Flash Player issues with Windows 10 (Microsoft Edge) for assistance.

If the guidance in the tech note doesn't work, it's quite possible the content's Flash detection scripts don't conform to browser requirements, and thus the browser isn't detecting the Flash to prompt you to allow Flash content to play.  In this case, please contact the content developer.  You can also try using a different browser, other than Edge.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines