• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player Offline Installer

New Here ,
Oct 25, 2018 Oct 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am looking to install Adobe Flash Player on a MacBook running OS 10.13. The issue I am running into is that I cannot find an offline installer for Adobe Flash. Every download that I have found is the online plugin version. I have had offline installers of flash previously, is this option still available? The MacBook is not connected to the internet and the online versions do not work. I will be using flash to open a .swf file.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mac offline installers have always been available at the bottom of the Installation problems | Flash Player | Mac page, in the 'Still having problems' section.

However, if you're attempting to view raw SWF files (e.g. not wrapped in html content), you'll most likely need the Flash Player projector, as several browsers no longer open raw SWF files.  The Flash Player projector is posted at Adobe Flash Player - Debug Downloads

If the SWF file you're attempting to view is stored locally, see the Disabling local-with-filesystem access in Flash Player by default section of the Flash Player 23 Release Notes for information on configuring your system to view local SWF files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It appears that both of these links are for browser add-in versions (Safari, Firefox, Opera, Chromium). Is there another location? Screen Shot 2018-10-25 at 1.10.19 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm assuming you're referring to the Flash Player Projector (aka, standalone player).  If so, I provided the location in my original reply:  The Flash Player projector is posted at Adobe Flash Player - Debug Downloads

<edit: grammar>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines